Benefits of the Super Rx Card
The Super Rx Free Drug Card Key Highlights
• Everyone is eligible for the SuperRxcard.com/ UNARx free drug card
• There are no fees, enrollment forms, age or income requirements, waiting periods, health questions or participation requirements
• The free drug cards are really 100% free, there are no strings attached
• This is a discount prescription drug card program – not insurance, there are no premiums or co-payments to be paid , you only pay the drug discount price at point of sale
• The free drug card discount program is funded through the participation of numerous pharmacies and pharmaceutical manufacturers nationwide
• Your SuperRxcard.com/ UNARx free drug cards will work at most pharmacies nationwide
• The free drug cards are pre-activated, just present yours to your pharmacist to receive your discount at time of prescription purchase
• Discounts on generic drugs are 10-75% / name brand 5-50% / average savings 32%
The UNA Rx free drug card has affiliated itself with numerous non-profit groups across the country in an effort to bring attention to much needed health care reform. Health care costs are skyrocketing and our free drug card program is a tool to help individuals, regardless of their age or income bracket, save on their prescriptions. So it will be available to all who need help paying for their medicines, we offer the cards 100% free and everyone is eligible. The free drug cards are accepted at almost every major pharmacy as well as thousands of independents.
The free drug cards are simple to produce, just enter your name and email (email is not required – enter None), hit create card and print. The cards are active at this point. The Rx Bin # and Rx Group # determines the discount percentage. You may print as many as you need for friends, family and pets (many pet medications are also discounted). Bulk cards are also available upon request by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Health Access of America
• AARP Futures Council
• National Association of Health Underwriters
• Partnership for Prescription Assistance – UNA is the default for those that do not qualify
• Healthcare Leadership Council
• National Business Coalition on Health
Get your FREE Card Below!
Send this great money saver to your friends, family, co-workers or HR Department.
To order FREE prescription drug discount cards in bulk, email us at email@example.com
Questions? Call us toll free at 877-223-2146